MEOPRO 3.5-10X44 RD
EXTRA RANGE WITH ADVANCED ILLUMINATION.
The new MeoPro® 3.5-10×44 RD delivers an ideal balance of magnification range and objective size for all around hunting situations and features an advanced illumination system for even more definition in your point of aim. MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and clarity in challenging twilight conditions and our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Performance, unrivaled value and the finest illumination system available combine to make our newest MeoPro® riflescope the finest in the field.
The MeoPro 3.5-10×44 RD riflescope features a reticle in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.
· RD Illuminated Reticle System – RD equipped riflescopes feature a highly defined illuminated red dot reticle. A third turret controller allows the user to choose between eight reticle intensity settings for extremely low-light to bright daylight conditions. Intermediate off positions between every setting allows the user find their preferred illumination setting quickly.
· MeoBright 5501 – A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
· MeoQuick – MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
· Lens Components – Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
· Erector System – Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
· One Inch Main Tube Construction – One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
· Waterproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
· Fogproof – All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
· Shockproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.
configuration and dimensions